Trainers of the Kalos Region

Click here to edit subtitle

Forum

Forum Home > Pokemon X and Y > Legendary theory

Thunderbolt777

Not really a theory per se, but it's a series of interesting observations.

Xerneas is life, Yveltal is death, and Zygarde is balance. Duh, right? Got some observations based on these facts and their types.

Xerneas is Fairy type, which beats Dragon (Zygarde) and Dark (Yveltal). Life is the best and most important.

Zygarde's two types each do nothing to one of the other of the trio. Dragon doesn't affect Xerneas, Ground doesn't affect Yveltal. Balance is useless on life and death.

In heights, Yveltal is the largest with Xerneas being the smallest. Death is larger than life.

Yveltal is a blatant Y. Xerneas is a subtle X, and Zygarde is a subtle Z. Death is blatant, while life and balance are subtle.

Got something else to say about it? Post it, nobody's stopping you.

--

MegaAmpharos master race!

November 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zekeblox

The three of them are based around Norse mythology. Yveltal is the eagle on top of the World Tree, Yggdrasil. Xerneas is represented by the Four Stags that live within the tree Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr and Duraþrór. Zygarde represents the dragon eating the roots (thereby threatening the enitre world), Nidhogg. Nidhogg is also known to fight with the eagle at the top of the tree. Maybe if they made Z, it could involve a fight between Yveltal and Zygarde.

--

Gotta catch 'em all!

November 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mukar
Site Owner

Let's all keep in mind that Nidhogg cannot be defeated :P

But honestly why would you make a norse-based game in the region resembling France?

December 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SpideyScott

Maybe Gamefreak just wanted to screw up the cultural resembelence and all  that other crap?

Glitter, wild pokemon, GLITTER!

--

I'll make sure you die judged.

December 24, 2013 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SpideyScott

Why was my signature like that...

--

I'll make sure you die judged.

December 24, 2013 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.