Trainers of the Kalos Region

Click here to edit subtitle

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Type

MasterMartin

Hello, hola, and konnichiwa, I am MasterMartin or Joe.  Ever since fairy type came out I have been thinking wat other kind of new types could be created.  So I want to get your opinion on what new type you would create.  If you want you can even say what types are powerful against your type and what are weak against your type. Even more you can say what pokemon should have your new type!

--

WOMP WOMP WOMP

October 23, 2013 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thunderbolt777

If there was to be a new type, I'd make the Glow type. It's the counter to Fairies since I hate them. It is super effective on Fairy, Dark, Steel, and Rock. It is weak to Dark, Fire, and Flying. It is not very effective on Fire, Electric, or Ground.

October 26, 2013 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaito Saike ( Seichiro )

I'd make a Type called "Nordic" and it would be a God based Type which would counter Fairy, Dark, Ghost, and Ground.

October 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterMartin

cool cool thanks for the feedback so far

--

WOMP WOMP WOMP

October 27, 2013 at 3:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gohankid

Maybe Magician type like wizard pokemon who have moves that are all around but are super effective against fairy and dragon decently effective against ground psychic fire grass water electric and weak against Ghost and ice

November 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SpideyScott

I'd make the Rainbow type. It would be supereffective on: Ground and Ice. It would be noneffective on Dark and Psychic, and it would be not very effective on water and Fairy

--

I'll make sure you die judged.

December 31, 2013 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mukar
Site Owner

U no liek faries? Pixie Type then. Problem solved.

February 21, 2014 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaos4006

MAGIKARP TYPE.

Light Type seems cool too though.

October 31, 2014 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.